Secure Microphone mounting. Flexible design lets you easily follow your sound source.
Greatly complements the flexibility & utility of Video & Broadcast Microphones.
Proaim 6 feet telescopic Microphone Boom pole is a Professional & Precision balanced platform to capture the audio you need. It is extensively designed to fulfill the needs of ENG and Video professionals. Constructed from carbon fiber, the boom pole is Robust yet Light enough for easy handling during mobile recording. With new ultra-smooth extension and retraction system, the telescopic sections deliver a collapsed to extended ratio of 3.6ft to 6ft. It has Soft padded hand grips that provide added comfort when holding the boom pole. The internally wired audio unit with coiled cable plug at base eliminates the hassle of messy cables or the need for extra connections. It comes with 3/8”-16 screw on the first end of the pole to attach microphones. Our new boom pole makes it easier for sound operators to position the mic close to the subject while staying just out of shot.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
• Strong & durable Boom pole for indoor/outdoor audio recording
• Designed for Microphones for Electronic News Gathering, Field Recording etc.
• High-grade, carbon fiber construction for strength & lightness
• 2x telescopic sections smoothly extend/retract from 6ft to 3.6ft
• Special Coating on primary section to reduce handling noise
• Reduced sections add stiffness & better balance with long length
• Foam padded hand grip offers fast and confident handling of pole
• Robust design suites all standard 3/8" microphone clips
• XLR cable with male, female connectors ensures high-speed & error-free data transfer
• Quick to set-up. Easy to use, store & transport.
• High quality standards at an affordable price!
- Construction - High-grade Carbon Fiber
- Length - 6 feet
- Diameter - primary section 28mm, secondary section 20mm
- Length when collapsed - 3.6 feet
- Size of each section - 3.28 feet
- Product weight - 703gram
- 6 feet Boom Pole