Proaim Alphabet 21ft Jib Crane Package
An Incredibly Strong & Rock Solid Crane with Reinforced
Joints that eliminates any Slack or Shake even at 21ft.
Complete production package that is serving thousands of filmmakers!
Proaim presents is new 21ft Alphabet Jib Crane package for shooters who require ultra-portable jib solution with user friendly features. It’s completely tooless, high strength Aluminum construction with unbeatable stability. The camera crane production package comes with a sturdy dolly for dramatic moves, durable motorized pan tilt head for numerous angles, heavy duty stand for stability, zoom lanc controller for zoom controls and lot more.
Exclusive of Weights & Power Pack
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
Features that make alphabet the best budget crane in the segment!
Camera plate for Quick Remote Head Connectivity
Stress Cables for Better Stability
Fork Allows Smooth Movements
Manual Control over Camera Tilt
You can manually control the camera tilts using the controlling bar, when the camera is directly attached without remote head.
CONTROL OVER INNOVATIVE TILT
Heavy Duty Dolly & Tripod for Stable Support
The camera boom fits precisely on the stand. The stand is made of solid aluminium that makes it sturdy enough to support the boom when it’s fully loaded and weighed. The tripod fits perfectly into the strong & stable dolly. The dolly wheels have been made of specially chosen rubber that withstands weight up to 500kg/1100lb & allows you to move your crane set up with ease.
Tripod Spreader (Revised on 12-March-2020)
Aluminum Tripod Spreader is a very lightweight, portable & unique support system ideal for indoor & outdoor applications. Equipped with three locking hooks, it helps to set the tripod legs accurately & firmly along with easy installation/removal.
Sr. Pan Tilt Head
The technologically advanced pan-tilt head has two coreless high torque motors which provide the payload capacity of 7.5kg (16.5lb) which is substantially higher than its counterparts. It offers complete 360° pan & tilt inaudible movements controlled by the Joystick. The Pan Tilt Camera Head can also be used with crane arms, tripods and in other remote operating situations that dictate increased production value.
Pan Tilt Joystick Controller
- The Joystick control system includes a 15mtr long operating cable and AC adapter.
- Variable movement speed control adjusted by 'Speed' and 'Dead Spot' potentiometers on the control stick.
- As the name implies, 'Dead spot' control determines the centre point of the joystick control where no movement will occur
- Operational from a flat surface in handheld mode or when attached to the bottom of the jib arm.
The high strength aluminium & brass gears are engineered to withstand long hours of functions and has minimum wear and tear.
Dead Spot controls the sensitivity of the joystick on the pan tilt head. When turned on, there will be no motion on the pan tilt up to the particular area on the joystick which prevents the unwanted movements and gives you better control.
Adjusts the speed of pan & tilt based on the requirement of shot.
Damping control prevents the head from stopping with a jerk enabling you to achieve smooth endings.
Pan tilt Direction
You can reverse the panning & tilt direction as & when required.
An exquisite body with intuitive control
- Runs on 12V DC power produced by the included A/C adapter or also accepts external 12V DC battery power through the included 3mtr long 4 pin XLR cable for outdoor shooting.
- You receive the Pan-Tilt Head with assembled wiring for Top and Bottom Motor.
- Install Power out to head (4 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box and you are ready to go.
- Outdoor use requires rain protection cover.
- Creative flexibility is a built in component as the head can also be used with crane arms, tripods and in other remote operating situations that dictate increased production value.
EXCLUSIVE of Camera
ADD Superb Proportional Control
- Joystick has proportional linear movement i.e. farther you move the joystick, the faster the head moves.
- Joystick is touch sensitive
Small movement – less speed
More movement – more speed
- Use your tripod in 3-legged configuration.
- Quick and easy set up and strike.
- Readily portable dolly.
- Quality design and construction.
Quickly Convertible Design
Compatible with Ronin Gimbal
With the help of this adapter, you can also mount DJI Ronin M/MX Gimbals, to add more variety to your shots.
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- CNC Made Aluminum Construction
- Length of camera Jib - 21ft
- Load capacity - 15 kg/33 lb
- Self balance - 27 kg/59 lb
- Crane Pan Lock - No
- Crane Tilt Lock - Yes
SENIOR PAN TILT HEAD
- Camera Head Supports maximum camera weight of 16.5lbs.
- Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec. (high speed).
- Minimum height of head 17".
- Maximum height of head 26" .
- Precision machined parts and industrial grade electronic components.
- AC Adapter input - AC 100 - 240V output - DC 12V -2A.
- Driven by two high-torque coreless DC motors that pan and tilt the head through 360 degrees.
- It takes 2 minutes to pan through 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and just 7 seconds at its highest speed.
- Consistent operation at its slowest speed without stopping.
- Camera platform height can be adjusted at any point .
- Max length of tripod - 60 inch
- Minimum length of tripod - 34 inch
- Collapsible height - 36 inch
- Tripod tubes made of Aluminum
- Diameter of tripod tubes - 20mm and 14mm
- Load capacity - 80kgs /176lbs
- Tripod Weight - 6.50 kg
SPECIFICATIONS OF SPREADER
- Payload upto: 400kg / 880lb
- Spreader height: 50mm/2inch
- Build up radius Minimum: 41 - 66cm / 16 - 26inch
- Compatible with All Tripods with Twin Spiked Feet
- Product weight (without packing): 2.47kg / 5.44lb
- Machined from heavy duty - rugged use aluminum
- Weighing capacity-500kg
- Quality components ensure long life use