Proaim Brick External Battery
For Blackmagic Pocket Camera
To make the long hours shooting easier, Proaim launched its new ultra-light Proaim Brick External Battery for Blackmagic Pocket Camera. It does not affect the mobility of the camera or obscure the viewfinder when mounted below the camera on camera rails and can be used without the rail mount as well. It can also be mounted in front of the camera or on top of the camera on top rails. The Battery cells are mounted in CNC machined aluminium housings to protect the battery from accidental disconnects. A power switch and a bright red LED indicator light prevents unnecessary camera unplugs from the battery to kill the power. The integrated rail block distributes the battery weight with 2 locking making the battery secure.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Extremly Lightweight.
- Comes with Switch Protector.
- 15mm Integrated Rail Block
- Lasts Over 5 Hours
- Charges In 3 Hours.
- Expected Battery Life Is Over 1000 Charge Cycles.
- 100% PROTECTED - Protection circuit board prevents discharge in excess of 4 amps.
- Brick Power Is Built To Last.
Press the button to know whether the battery is fully charged or not. Turning all blue will depict that the battery is fully charged. The blue lights will remain on for a little while. Accordingly, the number of blue lights will be an indication that how much battery is charged.
While charging the battery, the light will turn red and when it will be fully charged, the same light will turn green on AC adapter.
CAPACITY HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 4 AMP HOURS AND 47 WATT HOURS! BRIK POWER - 12 Volts LITHIUM ION POLYMER Battery Power for Pocket Camera and 4K version.
- Capacity: 4 Amp Hours / 47 watt hours
- Brik Power: 12 Volts
- Charging Time: 4.3 hrs
- Battery Type: Lithium ion polymer Battery Power
- Construction: Solid CNC Machined Aluminium Housing
- Proaim Brick Battery for Blackmagic Pocket Camera
- Power Cord